Why We Like The R1 Lite Yulex Long John Wetsuit
Take advantage of the warm, inviting water of late summer with the Patagonia R1 Lite Yulex Long John Wetsuit. It provides warmth and sun protection for your core and legs while still allowing total freedom of movement when paddling, and it's made in a sustainable manner that minimizes environmental impact. Recently introduced into Patagonia's wetsuit line, Yulex natural rubber offers the same insulating properties as neoprene but releases up to 80% less CO2 emissions during manufacturing.
- Warmer-weather wetsuit with an eco-friendly performance construction
- Yulex natural rubber offers insulation without the impact
- 2mm thickness is ideal for waters between the mid-60s and 70s
- Updated construction is lighter and stretchier for greater comfort
- Recycled polyester lining improves flex and dry times
- Long John style allows for easier paddling movements
- Back zip entry provides a quick and easy on/off
- Easy-access key loop is included for convenient storage
- Item #PATZA0Z
- [body] 85% Yulex natural rubber, 15% synthetic rubber, [external face] 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex, [kneepads] Supratex, [lining] recycled polyester
- long john
- Water Temp
- 65 - 75F
- Seam Construction
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help