Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
R1 Lite Yulex Front-Zip Long-Sleeve Top
When Patagonia debuted their Yulex natural rubber wetsuit construction in 2016 it showed the surfing community that environmentally-harmful neoprene wasn't the only way to stay warm in the water. Now, with the R1 Lite Yulex Front-Zip Long-Sleeve Top, they've taken their original design and made it lighter and stretchier for more ultimate comfort on the board. This 1.5-millimeter wetsuit top is an ideal choice for the surfer seeking extra insulation from chilly morning waves and breezy conditions. The full-length front zipper allows for painless entry and exit without bending like a contortionist, while the triple-glued and blindstitched seams prevent water from seeping inside and chilling your core. These seams are also internally spot taped along high-stress zones for greater durability, and thanks to the fused waistline you've got a sleek, low-profile fit. Top it all off with a construction that reduces CO2 emissions by up to 80%, and you've got a dependable wetsuit that also takes a step in the right direction towards keeping our planet healthy.
- Eco-friendly wetsuit top for cool spring surfing
- Yulex natural rubber delivers planet-friendly warmth
- 1.5mm thickness is ideal for 65-75 degree waters
- Updated design is lighter and stretchier for greater comfort
- Recycled polyester lining dries quickly and moves easily
- GBS seams keep a watertight seal against cool tides
- Front-zip entry allows for an easier on and off
- Fused-edge waist provides a low profile fit for less bulk
- Item #PAT02WA
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.