Gotta have it.
Make sure he's got his Patagonia Boys' Quartzite Jacket when he dashes off to catch the bus in the morning. This lightweight windbreaker protects him from rain, wind, and the occasional spilled orange juice thanks to a DWR-treated polyester fabric. The soft, tricot lining is comfortable against his skin in case he throws it on over a T-shirt, and the elastic cuffs hold in heat on chilly recess breaks.
- A lightweight shell for the trails or the playground
- DWR-treated fabric repels rain and wind
- Handwarmer pockets stash some light gloves
- Elastic cuffs hold in warmth
- Soft tricot lining is super comfortable
- Item #PAT02FZ
- Q & A
Awesome comfy rainjacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 4'11"
- Weight: 85lbs
Great rainjacket with awesome colors that will keep you warm