Primo Puff Jacket
- Lightly insulated jacket for chilly, wet days on the mountain
- Waterproof Gore-Tex seals out moisture and lets vapor escape
- Recycled polyester provides eco-friendly wind resistance
- PlumaFill insulation has high loft and won't collapse when wet
- Underarm zippers release excess warmth
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking in
- Helmet-compatible hood maintains your visibility
- Item #PAT031L
- Q & A
This Jacket Will Not Disappoint!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 147lbs
I gave this jacket to my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it! We both are extremely impressed. My girlfriend said that the fit was perfect. This jacket has a high to low design that made it very fashionable. My girlfriend constantly received multiple complements while wearing this jacket. But the best part was that she stayed very warm in all the weather conditions we have here in Utah. With its wind-protecting shield it held up in a windstorm, and during a pouring rainstorms the water rolled off the coat beautifully. With Utah’s harsh weather, she’s always looking for a great winter jacket that allows her to stay active and warm while hiking, snowboarding, or simply walking around downtown. Some features I loved are first the recycled material makes this jacket amazingly sustainable and also the different draws strings allowed my girlfriend to adjust the jacket until it fit perfectly. This really is a great jacket for anyone that wants to stay warm and active through the winter, while being fashionable. This jacket will not disappoint!