Select Style & Size
Nanogrip Nireta Bikini Bottom
You'll be glad you're wearing your Patagonia Women's Nanogrip Nireta Bikini Bottoms when you're trying to perfect your backflip off the back dock. These sporty bottoms stay securely on while you hurl your body into the water thanks to a slip-resistant lining, and the synthetic material dries quickly when you hop out and relax on shore to try and get your confidence back up before going in for round two.
- No-slip surf bottoms for sendy days in a rough swell
- Microfiber fiber dries quickly and stays put
- Bottoms sit straight across hips for trendy fit
- Sustainably sourced and ethically made
- Item #PAT02S1
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- (solid)[face fabric] 83% recycled nylon, 17% spandex jersey, [lining] 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane nanofiber, (print)[face fabric] 83% recycled polyester, 17% spandex, [lining] 80% polyester, 20% polyurethane nanofiber
- Recommended Use
- beachwear, surfing, swimming
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 10, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 140 lbs
My wife has several versions of the Nanogrip swim line, and she swears by them. If you're in need of a swimsuit for active pursuits, the comfortable, grippy lining won't slip off or compromise your coverage if you're cliff-jumping, wakeboarding, high-diving, or doing SUP yoga. She's 5'9", 140lbs, size 6, and 34B, and she wears a Medium across the board in these. We also purchased a size Small bikini set for my mother-in-law, who is 5'4", 110lbs, and usually an XS/0-2. Overall, these run a touch small, so size up if you're unsure.
May 10, 2018
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 120 lbs
These bottoms were awesome with the slip resistant lining. They didn't ride up nor fall down.