Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nano-Air Insulated Vest
We enjoy uninterrupted comfort from the trailhead to the summit and back
with the Patagonia Nano-Air Insulated Vest. The ultimate in breathable warmth, this featherweight
vest ensures that we don't have to constantly juggle through different layers
during early morning ski tours, chilly fall climbing sessions, or brisk afternoons around town.
The soft but durable outer fabric shields you from
wind and light precipitation, and stays breathable so you don't
get bogged down with sweat when the sun pokes its head out. It's
built with mechanical stretch for unencumbered mobility when the going
gets tough, and low-profile FullRange insulation to give you the right touch of
warmth without adding bulk or restricting your movement.
- Warm, breathable insulated vest for comfort up and down the mountain
- Stretchy shell offers unrestricted mobility for technical ascents
- FullRange insulation keeps you comfortably warm during any pursuit
- DWR finish repels light snow on high peaks
- Low-bulk welted pockets wear comfortably with pack or harness
- Stretch arm bindings and adjustable hem seal out elements
- Item #PAT02XZ
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.