Select a Size
Select a Color
Micro D Snap-T Fleece Pullover
You can never have too many fleeces, so take this chance to snag Patagonia's new Micro D Snap-T Fleece Pullover. Made from a crazy-soft microfleece that's lightweight and breathable, it offers barely-there warmth and comfort on cool spring evenings whether you're at home or hanging out in the mountains. And—naturally—it features Patagonia's iconic snap-t profile, so you're looking good at the crag or around town.
- A lightweight fleece to add to your collection
- Microfleece polyester offers soft, cozy comfort
- Four-snap collar lets you vent if you're feeling toasty
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem seal out drafts
- Standard fit can be worn alone or as a midlayer
- Patagonia started out as a colorful climbing company in 1973
- Item #PAT02PQ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled polyester microfleece
- Fleece Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 23, 2020
Tight in the arms
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 185 lbs
Love this shirt! Just wish I would have gotten the next size bigger. It’s a little tight in the arms, which usually is a problem for me anyway. Otherwise, measurements are consistent. If your at the high end measurement, go next size up.