Jackson Glacier Jacket
Patagonia’s new Jackson Glacier jacket blends lifestyle looks with technical features for stylish outerwear built to keep you comfortable. With 700-fill down and DWR treated shell, this puffy can handle whatever adventures your winter may hold. From ski-resort hopping to shopping downtown, this jacket traps body heat and repels light precipitation to keep you warm and dry. When flurries start to fall as you tour mountain town Main Street, zip-up and stay protected with a PU-coated waterproof zipper and bonded baffles that help repel unwanted moisture. Bundle up as temperatures drop in the insulated hood and snow cuffs that help trap core body heat and seal out the bitter cold. With high-volume jersey-lined, handwarmer pockets keep your fingers toasty and your phone on hand until you head back indoors for some fireside lounging at the lodge.
- 700-fill down insulation offers lightweight warmth
- DWR treated two-layer shell repels precipitation
- Waterproof zipper and bonded baffles keep core dry
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over moisture wicking baselayers
- High-volume pockets accommodate more than just cold hands
- Adjustable insulated hood cinches down for secure coverage
- Storm cuffs layer under gloves to help seal out cold winds
- Fair Trade Certified sewing, bluesign-approved and recycled fabrics
- Item #PAT031W
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- 700-fill recycled down
- Center Back Length
- [x-small] 27in
- insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 2, 2021
My Go-To Winter Coat
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 130 lbs
This coat is perfect! Keeps you warm in the cold with an internal pocket that comes in clutch. The Smolder Blue is true to the picture. Will be wearing this coat for years to come!
Anne Marie Batzel