2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting
A hand-knit bunting courtesy of friends or family sure is nice, but we can't help but recommend relying on the Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting to take your snowbound adventurer's warmth and comfort to the next level. We appreciate that the fully recycled fabric is finished with a water-resistant DWR coating and filled with fully traceable 600-fill duck down to keep your munchkin warm and dry. Plus, the substantial coverage its length provides is more than enough for wearer's of varying ages and sizes.
- Keep your growing tot warm with this bunting
- Traceable down is consciously acquired and maintains warmth
- Three-panel hood is endowed with high-pile fleece
- Full-length zippers feature internal wind flaps
- Generous length maintains defense regardless of age
- Item #PAT023Z
4.5 based on 22 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.