- Technical shell pants for alpine adventures
- Waterproof H2No provides breathable protection
- Articulated pattern and stretchy fabric for free motion
- OppoSet adjustment for a low-profile waist fit
- Watertight pockets are harness-compatible
- Minimalist cuffs adjust around alpine boots
- Item #PAT02IK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 140lbs
I am in between a small and a medium in Patagonia pants. I bought these in a medium to allow room for a base layer underneath. However, the waist of these pants were huge! I thought they had sent me an XL by accident, but the tag said medium. The pant legs were a little large, but no where near as large as the waist. The length was fine though. I had bought these as an ice climbing pant, but realized they didn't have instep patches, so I ended up returning them.
These would probably be good alpine climbing or hiking pants. I would recommend sizing down.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Love these pants, I wear them hiking and climbing or casually. If its chillier out I wear a base layer under them but they are awesome. Super cute and comfy!