Alpine climbing requires technical skill, training, and gear that protects you from the elements without limiting your movement. The Patagonia Galvanized Pants feature a three-layer H2No membrane that seals out moisture while permitting vapor to escape, keeping you comfortable by allowing air to flow. The articulated cut works with the OppoSet waist adjustment system and stretchy fabric to ensure the fit complements your movement instead of restricting it. Minimalist cuffs are adjustable so you can customize the fit around your boots to seal out invading snow, while the slim-fit legs minimize bunching and stay out of your way while you climb. Harness-friendly pockets are watertight to protect frequently accessed items and provide secure storage so you don't have to worry about losing your lip-balm three pitches up.
- Technical shell pants for alpine adventures
- Waterproof H2No provides breathable protection
- Articulated pattern and stretchy fabric for free motion
- OppoSet adjustment for a low-profile waist fit
- Watertight pockets are harness-compatible
- Minimalist cuffs adjust around alpine boots
- Item #PAT02IK
[membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (3-layer), [face fabric] 88% polyester, 12% spandex, DWR
2 zippered thigh
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Love these pants, I wear them hiking and climbing or casually. If its chillier out I wear a base layer under them but they are awesome. Super cute and comfy!