Fitz Roy Bison Uprisal Hoodie
- Heavyweight hoodie to keep you warm during shoulder-season campouts
- Cotton blend fabric ensures a soft feel and comfortable warmth
- Stretchy construction gives you free movement on hikes and climbs
- Drawstring hood pulls in tightly to shut out chilly winds
- Kangaroo pocket provides a comfy place to rest cold hands
- Ribbed cuffs and hem offer a comfortable seal against low temps
- Item #PAT02YV
- 47.5% recycled cotton, 47.5% postconsumer recycled polyester, 5% spandex fleece
- 1 kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.6oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
April 22, 2020
Nice & Comfortable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 235 lbs
Wanted to write a follow up to a previous review. I found the fabric to be comfortable to the touch and pleasant on the skin for a cotton/poly blend. It was wind resistant and warm, worn over a T-shirt or alone. I ordered an XL so it fit but was not overly snug. Excellent purchase, very happy!
March 19, 2020
Fits really tight and odd feeling
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 160 lbs
I am 5'10'' (On a good day) and 160 and usually wear a medium in everything. A medium in this was uncomfortably tight. The fabric is stiff and not very comfortable. I'd return it but I already washed it in hopes that the fabric would loosen up a little. Oh well, might work for someone else but I didn't really like it!
January 5, 2020
bought it for my bruddah, he loves it!