Stay warm, stay motivated.
Mustering up the will power to get out of your sleeping bag in the early hours of the morning when frost clings to your tent walls can be daunting. So before you wait for your camp mates to come shake you out of bed, know that the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Jacket will keep you just about as cozy as your sleeping bag did thanks to its plush 800-fill down insulation and windproof exterior. Each down cluster can be traced back to geese that were never live plucked or force fed, and its incredibly warm and compressible so you can stash it away when the temperatures rise. The eco-friendly fabric is made entirely from recycled materials and is treated with a DWR finish to shed light precip whether you're exploring a new-to-you trail somewhere in the Tetons, climbing granite in the Enchantments, or ripping skins in the Wasatch backcountry.
- Lightweight insulation for climbing, backpacking, and skiing
- 800-fill down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Down sourced from geese that were never force fed or live plucked
- Recycled ripstop shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Adjustable hem can be cinched tight to lock in body heat
- Regular fit with contoured body and bound cuffs
- Patagonia has been crafting sustainable goods since 1973
- Item #PAT00FN