Descend, shred, fly. Whatever you call it.
Just as you were made for the mountains, the Patagonia Descensionist Pants were made for you. Weather resistant hard shell construction shields you from sloppy snow without trapping in sweat and extra heat. Get as sweaty as you want without stopping to let off steam. Just unzip the rear thigh vents and keep rippin'.
- Pants made for shredding fresh powder that can go as hard as you can
- Articulated for maximum flexibility where you need it
- Gaiters seal off ankles from rogue slush
- Cool off on-the-go with watertight zippered rear thigh vents
- Item #PAT01XG
- Q & A
Patagonia Descensionist Pant
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love the fluid green color of these pants. The pop colors on the zippers look awesome. I use these pants as my ski pants, even though they are a softshell, with layering underneath. I haven't worn them on a super wet day, but they make awesome ski pants for warm and chilly days alike. The pockets are placed usefully and have waterproof zipper seals, so you can keep your belongings dry. I would recommend these pants based on their lightweight yet durable material and unique color.