Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
The Patagonia DAS Parka provides uncompromising protection in intense conditions, from bone-chilling belays to cold nights camping in fire-free zones. Its hardwearing face fabric defends against all manner of wind, weather, and rough surfaces, while synthetic insulation ensures toasty warmth no matter the current conditions. The parka's PrimaLoft Gold insulation is fused with aerogel technology to give the fill exceptional warmth and softness, and Patagonia gave key areas of the jacket an additional 40g to ensure you stay comfortable.
- A burly, lightweight belay parka for wet alpine pursuits
- Durable nylon ripstop treated to defend against moisture
- Synthetic fill provides warm-when-wet performance that mimics down
- Low-profile cuffs can easily be pushed up when reaching for holds
- Alpine-helmet-compatible hood can be adjusted with one hand
- Internal elastic cuffs double as optional thumb loops
- Created to Patagonia standards, Fair Trade Certified sewn using recycled materials
- Item #PATZ9J4
4.5 based on 19 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.