Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Capilene Midweight Liner Glove
These Capilene Midweight liners by Patagonia are perfect for your next ski trip. They use mostly recycled materials to trap warm air while keeping our hands dry, and odor control keeps them fresh run after run. When you’ve spent as many cold days sitting in the wind taking the chair-lift as we have you learn how important it is to have an effective glove liner. Touchscreen compatible, there’s no need to expose hands to the cold while checking our phones for the next weather update either.
- Midweight liner to layer underneath your favorite winter gloves
- Recycled material provides soft, eco-friendly warmth
- HeiQ odor control keeps gloves fresh between washes
- Low profile and soft fleece for easy layering
- Built-in mechanical stretch means these gloves fit peak after peak
- Item #PATZ9N0
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.