Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
Bivy Hooded Down Vest
Whether you're hiking your favorite trail after the first fall frost or you're corralling the chickens before bed, the Patagonia Women's Bivy Hooded Down Vest offers hardy warmth and performance. Made with rugged nylon canvas, the Bivy boasts a tenacious construction that's active-friendly, while the DWR treatment keeps light precipitation at bay. The 600-fill down insulation keeps you roasty-toasty, and it's entirely recycled from lightly used down products. And when you need to really hunker down, an insulated hood and two hand pockets provide added furnace-like fervor.
- A mountain-town approved vest for cold weather
- Hardy nylon canvas fabric resists wear and tear
- DWR treatment keeps light precipitation at bay
- 600-fill down insulation is entirely recycled
- Fixed, insulated hood and hand pockets provide added warmth
- Designed to blur the lines between adventure and life, Patagonia creates durable and mountain-inspired clothing
- Item #PAT01MM
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [exterior] 100% nylon canvas, [lining] 100% polyester plain weave, [yoke] 100% nylon, DWR treatment
- 600-fill down (100% recycled)
- 2 hand, 1 interior chest
- yes, fixed
- Claimed Weight
- 23.6 oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 2, 2016
Cozed Up to 11
Warm, in a yurt without central heating, no question.