Focus on your heart rate, not the cold.
Your winter runs just became so much better. You chose to wear your Outdoor Research Shiftup Sensor Running Gloves this time and you can't believe you hadn't before. Not only are your fingers cozy and warm, but the sweat and clamminess is being wicked away by the Shiftups. You also can change your running playlist or answer that text quickly since these gloves have touchscreen fingertips. And if it's chilly enough for gloves, it's definitely chilly enough that your nose might run, so these gloves have a nose wipe to hold you over until you're finished with your workout and can warm up again.
- Lightweight running gloves for chilly days working out
- Breathable and wicking construction keeps hands from clamming up
- Toughscreen compatible finger tips for convenience
- Nose-wipe to hold you over until you run to tissues
- Reflective for more visibility
- Anti-slip silicone palm grip
- Tapered, elastic wrist keeps gloves securely on
- Item #ODR00ML