Purposely built for vertical ice.
Staying warm and mobile while you climb massive towers of ice is no easy feat, but Outdoor Research managed to pull it off with the Women's Iceline Jacket. Water-resistant and breathable three-layer Ventia fabric in the body keeps snow and wind at bay without turning you into a sweaty mess, and the grid fleece lining helps you stay toasty during early morning ascents. Outdoor research also added Dynamic Reach underarm panels to help you swing tools without your jacket riding up. The hood is adjustable to fit over a helmet when foul weather strikes mid-climb, and the hand pockets are accessible with a harness on so you can nosh on an energy-boosting snack between routes.
- Built for ice climbing in moderate climates
- Stretchy, waterproof, and breathable fabric
- Dynamic Reach underarm panels for greater mobility
- Grid fleece backer offers cozy feel
- Taped critical seams prevent leaks
- Hand pockets are accessible with harness on
- Helmet fits over hood
- Heat pack wrist pockets keep fingers warm
- Item #ODR00IA