Middle of the road never felt so right.
You're an all-around adventure seeker, so multi-functional pieces are a great way to make sure you spend less precious time and money on getting outfitted and more on finding your next thrill. From frosty mornings spent ascending tall spires to chilly evenings around the campfire, the Outdoor Research Ascendant Jacket has you covered. Water- and wind-resistance make it a perfect outer layer for shoulder season adventures, while cozy insulation and soft, stretchy nylon make it a comfortable fit under a heavier jacket for ski season and winter camping.
- Versatile jacket functions well on the ski hill or trail
- Pertex Microlight fabric repels light bouts of rain
- Polartec Alpha insulation is water-resistant and breathable
- Slim fit layers under a shell jacket during foul weather
- Item #ODR00N9
- Q & A
Great but runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 186lbs
The feel of it and the comfort are a solid 5 stars. I feel this brand is meant for skinny people where as I’m active but also lift. The medium HUGGED me and was tight with a T-shirt underneath. Orders a large and am hoping it’s not too big.
Do the hand pockets have zippers?