Ice, ice, alpine.
- Heavyweight insulator for ski mountaineering and ice climbing
- AscentShell fabric boasts reliable protection against winter weather
- Polartec Alpha insulation ensures air permeability and warmth
- Integrated belt allows low-profile, secure adjustments
- Gusseted cuffs ride over ski or mountaineering boots
- Item #ODR00NL
- Q & A
How many pockets do these have (hand pockets, thigh pockets, etc)?
Also, how do the side vents work (i.e. is the zipper only along the thigh or does it go all the way to the ankle for full zip. If it is thigh zip only, is there an ankle zip for easy on/off?
Hey Matthew, my GearHead friend Chasen is going to check out the sample that I left there at Backcountry and get back to you with specifics.
Thank you for the question!
The pants have two rear pockets. The side vents are right above the knee to the waist, and also from the ankle to the calf area. The combination of ankle and thigh zippers will make for an easy on/off.