Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Shorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Inspired by the Equinox line from Outdoor Research, the 24/7 short are purpose-built and can accompany you on rugged adventures any day, any time. Without skipping a beat you can transition from crag to SUP to meeting friends at the brewery. And if your friend accidentally knocks over your drink as he demonstrates the crux move of his project-don't worry, the water repellent finish beads liquid for easy clean-up. With a quick swipe of a towel you'll be ready to hit the crag the next day and the generous stretch of the 24/7 short will help you nail the show-stopper high-step move. While your legs move freely, your waist will be secured with the internal drawcord so you don't have to worry about an uncomfortable belt under your harness, or an embarrassing display six pitches up.
- Purpose-built short for dynamic movement on trail or rock
- Movement-mirroring stretch for high steps and rocky trail
- Abrasion resistant material stands up to bushwacking
- Zip thigh pocket easily accessible in a harness
- Internal drawcord keeps shorts secure throughout the day
- Item #ODR00WT
- 95% nylon, 5% spandex
- [front] zip thigh, [rear] 2 patch
- internal drawcord
- zipper, button
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- (34) 8.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?