Commutes and More.
A slightly smaller version than its fellow urban-bound compatriot, the Osprey Pandion 28L Backpack offers you the best of both worlds: technical design, durability, and adaptive performance from Monday all the way to Friday. To start, the Pandion is outfitted with a rugged packcloth fabric to assure longevity and protection from errant city-bound obstacles, while contemporary, modern aesthetic lends an adaptive look whether you're traveling in Portland, Oregon or Portland, Maine.
Additionally, the ventilated AirspeedTM back panel ensures that your work attire won't be saturated with sweat when you do arrive at the office (come summer, especially), and the compression straps help stabilize your load, so you're not lopping around the sidewalk like an half-dazed bug. Speaking of stability, the Pandion is equipped with an integrated kickstand, which in turn allows you to access your necessities without having to worry about the backpack tipping over and spilling your contents. And, in the mean time, the blinker light attachment point allows you to alter your commute from bipedal pursuits to pedal-pushing, should you desire it.
- An adventure-inspired work backpack
- Durable fabrics provide rugged performance
- Myriad of zippered and organizational pockets
- Laptop and tablet sleeves are padded for defense
- Kickstand-inspired feature keeps pack stable
- Bike light attachment point enhances versatility
- Hip belt is removable for adaptive performance
- Item #OSP009J
- Q & A
Will be be getting this in Navy anytime soon?
Hey Nick - We will not be getting the Pandion 28L Backpack in Navy unfortunately, there are none on order from Osprey. Feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions.
- Kyle L. - Expert Gearhead - email@example.com - 801-736-4337