Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Kestrel 68L Backpack
Even when we're packing gear for a week-long expedition, we'll always have plenty of space to stow it in the Osprey Kestrel 68 Backpack. We can comfortably carry loads weighing up to 55 pounds thanks to the advanced Lightwire suspension and supportive ridged-foam AirScape back panel, complete with a mesh covering for superior breathability and pack-to-back contact in warm conditions, while an integrated, detachable raincover has our back by keeping everything dry in the event of passing rainstorms. A bevy of features such as ice ax and trekking pole carry systems, sleeping bag compartment, and stabilizing compression straps keep this pack at the top of our list for multi-day adventures.
- Multi-day pack developed for any trail and any season
- Durable nylon shell fabric resists abrasion and wear and tear
- AirScape backpanel and Lightwire frame ensure stable comfort
- Integrated raincover protects your gear when the clouds burst
- Hydration-compatible design provides the option for water on-the-go
- Plenty of pockets organize and provide access to small essentials
- Ice-ax loop and trekking pole carry system help free up your hands
- Sleeping pad compartment keeps your bag separate from dirty clothes
- Item #OSPZ1A1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.