Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Traverse 30L Backpack
We take to the trails like a dancer on broadway, but instead of a cap, cane, and shiny shoes, we have dirty hiking boots and the Ortovox Traverse 30 Backpack. Ortovox made this pack on the lighter side, but the main compartment is large enough to hold enough backpacking gear for overnighters. Its simplicity gains a versatile performance suitable for daylong ski tours, multi-pitch climbs, or alpine treks.
- Take to the trails with this technical, versatile backpack
- Capacity suitable for minimalist overnighters or long days
- Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation
- Duramax water-repellent fabric with integrated rain cover
- Side compression straps double as ski carry
- Hydration system compatibility helps you fight the parch
- Top and circumferential access points ease packing and unpacking
- Item #ORTL09N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.