Why We Like The Swisswool Piz Grisch Vest
The Swisswool Piz Grisch Vest checks all of our boxes when it comes to ski-touring specific midlayers. The vest’s synthetic insulation supplies a nice balance of lightweight performance and warmth—plus it continues to insulate even after it gets wet. We’re also big fans of the highly windproof Pertex Quantum shell because it packs down easily and is constructed with recycled nylon.
- Insulated vest suited for high-output winter activities like ski touring
- Merino lined hand pockets quickly warm chilly fingers in a pinch
- Water-repellant shell sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Chest pocket remains accessible when wearing a pack
- Compressible design easily stashes away in the afternoon heat
- Reversible design provides styling options
- Item #ORTL08D
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum (100% recycled nylon)
- 80% virgin wool (SwissWool), 20% polylactide (biodegradable, biocompatible, renewable thermoplastic polyester)
- regular, reversible
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered internal chest pocket
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help