Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Piz Bernina Jacket
For stormy powder days that call us into the deep stuff, we need an insulator that's ultra-warm and windproof for trekking along gusty, frigid ridges. The Piz Bernina Jacket from Ortovox features wool lining and insulation that provide lasting warmth to help us persevere during the chilliest ascents, making the downhill that much better.
- Wool-lined midlayer for freeriding in the bitter cold
- Polyester outside provides wind- and water-resistance
- Wool-blend insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Ergonomic fit allows necessary flexibility when exerting yourself
- Snug elastic cuffs retain warmth inside the jacket
- Adjustable hood and bottom seam ensure the perfect fit
- Item #ORT007X
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.