Built to take a beating.
Ortovox's Brenta Men's Pants aren't the kind of britches you have to worry about coddling at the crag. They're made from a tough Cordura fabric that wears well whether you're squeezing up sandstone cracks or granite slabs. Ortovox even added merino wool and polyester mesh inserts along the waist and pockets to boost breathability and help make these pants cool during the approach and on the wall. The Brentas also come with an integrated belt that can be easily removed, and sport two hand pockets and a single map pocket along the right thigh.
- Durable climbing and hiking pants built to take on tough activities
- Cordura fabrication resists abrasion, wear, and tear
- Merino and mesh inserts add ventilation and air flow
- Integrated belt offers personalized fit
- Plenty of pockets store essentials on the go
- Item #ORT009R