150 Cool Clean T-Shirt
Whether you're hiking, climbing, or trail running, the Ortovox 150 Cool Clean T-Shirt will give you the durability and cooling feel that you need during hot summer adventures in the mountains. Its blend of merino wool and synthetic fibers wicks moisture, regulates your temperature, and withstands the kinds of abrasions you might get on granite boulders and overgrown trails. A lightweight construction is complimented by merino wool's natural breathability and the smooth, cooling feel of lyocell in the fabric to help you stay active even when the hot sun is beating down.
- Soft and breathable tee to help you perform in hot summer conditions
- Merino wool offers natural moisture-wicking and breathability
- Lyocell infusion creates a soft, smooth, and cool feel in the heat
- Nylon fabrics provide durability for scrapes against rough rock
- Natural anti-odor properties of merino wool help fight the funk
- Item #ORT00CN
- Q & A
Stylin like a sheep!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'7"
- Weight: 180lbs
This is a great casual piece that can be used around town or our for a climb or hike. It holds its shape very well, (something not all wool T-shirts do) and it doesn't stink after days of use making it a great travel shirt.
I am a full time, year-round mountain guide and a member of the Ortovox North American team I received this gear to test and use.