Atrack 35L Daypack
Hiking deep into the backcountry, or tackling a new climbing route is all in a day's work for you, but it can be a bit challenging to find a bag that can keep up with your sense of adventure. Many fall short when it comes to technical use, but the Ortlieb Atrack 35L Daypack is eager to jump on the trail (whether dirt, or ice covered) and show you what it's made of. Ortlieb lays claim to the Atrack being the first waterproof backpack that opens like a travel bag, making it more convenient than ever to access all of its contents, whether you're on a weekend getaway, or a morning approach to get your climb on before the office opens.
The Atrack is built from burly wear-and-tear resistant nylon that's backed up with a PU coating to keep contents dry, and features an adjustable back panel to accommodate users of all different heights. Ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt can be adjusted, too, so you can dial in the perfect fit for the load you're carrying. Inside you'll find four zippered organization pockets to keep your gear where you can find it, while the outside features two mesh drop in pockets to keep water bottles close at hand — for those that prefer a hydration reservoir you'll find a hermetic seal for a drinking tube exit, so you can toss your reservoir inside and go. In case you need to bring along a little more gear than your pockets can hold, Ortlieb equips the Atrack with daisy chains on the front to allow you to attach any additional gear you need.
- A waterproof back with easy access opening
- Water and tear resistant construction is tough
- Adjustable back panel accommodates different heights
- Keep comfortable with adjustable hip belt and shoulder straps
- Four compression belts secure your gear in place
- 4 zippered interior pockets organize your gadgets
- Carry extra supplies with external daisy chain
- Hermetic seal for drinking tube lets you add a hydration system
- Item #OLB002O