Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Sawtooth II Hiking Shoe
The Oboz Women's Sawtooth Hiking Shoes check off all the boxes—lightweight, rugged, and comfortable. A tough Sawtooth sole offers ridiculous traction over varying terrain, so we don't lose our footing over tricky routes, and breathable uppers keep our feet feeling great no matter how hard we're pushing ourselves. Dual-density EVA cushioning in both the insole and midsole lets us hike all the live-long day without getting tired toes; the O Fit footbed is designed with a sculpted arch that places the foot in a neutral position, and the deep heel cushion makes for natural support. Finish the Sawtooth II off with a sturdy heel counter and asymmetrical (aka comfortable) collar, and we have got yourself one ideal hiking shoe.
- A hard-working pair of shoes for hiking the big hike
- Leather uppers provide durability against the great outdoors
- Breathable mesh panels keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Dual-density insole and midsole offer cushioning and support
- Sawtooth sole delivers traction and stability on rugged trails
- Lace closure ensures an adjustable, secure fit
- Item #OBZ002M
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.