sale from $105.00 $300.0065% Off
If a snowboarder falls in the forest....
One thing's for sure, you aren't going to tell your friends about your epic wipeout in the forest once you meet up at the chairlifts. Two reasons why: 1) it's embarrassing, 2) the Oakley Men's Timber BioZone Jacket wiped away all that snow off its shell; now all you have to do is wipe the tears from your eyes. With fully taped seams, this jacket's FN Dry membrane boasts outstanding waterproof, breathability ratings for dry times in snowy places. Oakley's unique BioZone lining places insulated panels and moisture-wicking panels in specific areas to keep you warm where you need it and comfortably dry where you sweat too much.
- Freeride-friendly ski jacket with burly waterproofing against pow
- FN Dry membrane with fully taped seams to keep snow out
- BioZone lining mixes moisture managing panels with insulation
- Zippered underarm ventilation assures ample airflow
- Zip-off powder skirt and adjustable hood customize coverage
- RFID pass pocket, touchscreen-compatible media pocket, goggle pocket
- Item #OAK01HS
[membrane/laminate] FN Dry [face fabric] 100% polyester
helmet-compatible, adjustable, snap-away
1 goggle with Microclear wipe, 1 RFID pass, 1 touchscreen-compatible media, 2 cargo
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding