Sleek wraparound style with industry-leading optics.
- HD Polarized lenses cut glare with no residual optical distortion
- Unobtanium ear socks get tacky when wet for a secure, slip-free fit
- Shatter-resistant Plutonite lenses block 100% of UV rays and exceed ANSI safety standards
- Lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material for durability and all-day comfort
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment for crystal-clear vision
- 8.75-base lens for wide peripheral vision and lateral protection from sun and wind
- Item #OAK3563
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2018
Great gift and great quality!
Given to my mom as an early present! She's had these same glasses (or closely identical) for the last few years, the others were in great shape except for your average wear and tear, like scratches on the lens. She loves them and wanted nothing else.
August 21, 2013
Oakley Bottle Rocket Polarized
April 21, 2013
(Photo shows the "brown smoke" color.) These are very light, the ear pieces hug nicely -- very stable without my medium sized head getting pinched -- and the lenses are polarized. Among Oakley models, these seem on the small end of the mix. I like 'em for running.
April 7, 2013
Great for the desert!
These glasses performed fabulously whether I used them climbing a tower, jumping in potholes in a canyon, or hitting the bike trails. Secure fit,great coverage, and really lightweight (yet durable!) I put these puppies through the ringer and they still look great! I have a small face and these didn't overpower me. Love them!
August 23, 2012
These Oakley Shades are way better than I even suspected! Great fit and awesome eye coverage. Definitely will be using these more than just for riding