Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hyperfreak Comp 3/2 Zipless Full Wetsuit
You've never been a big fan of zippers. All of your jackets have buttons, your tent is just a tarp and a couple of poles, and your wetsuit—well your wetsuit is the O'Neill Hyperfreak Comp 3/2 Zipless Full Wetsuit. Designed with an innovative zipperless design, this wetsuit still offers all of the performance and ease of a standard chest-zip or back-zip suit. A simple pull-on system combined with a 360º barrier, drain holes, and a tight cinch-cord creates a watertight seal to keep chilly waters where they belong. O'Neill's Technobutter 3 neoprene is lightweight, strong, and super-warm to ensure that your performance won't slow down in cold swells. GBS seams provide a durable seal against cool ocean water, and an external key loop pocket offers secure storage for a car or house key.
- A lightweight and innovative wetsuit for warmth in cool waters
- Zipless entry offers an easy pull-on with a watertight seal
- Technobutter 3 neoprene is lightweight yet packed with warmth
- GBS seams ensure that cold tides don't find their way into your suit
- 3/2mm neoprene is recommended for waters in the high 50s to mid 60s
- Item #ONE018N
- [body] Technobutter 3 neoprene, [core] ENVY foam
- full suit
- Water Temp
- zipless entry
- Seam Construction
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.