Select a size:
Why We Like The Epic 4/3 Back-Zip Full Wetsuit
During your last surf session you barely lasted an hour in chilly waters, so equip yourself with the O'Neill Men's Epic 4/3 Wetsuit before you head out again. Ideal for cold to cool surfing conditions, the Epic has FluidFlex Firewall insulation in the chest and back panels to lend extra heat and to wick away moisture for improved comfort. 4/3-millimeter UltraFlex neoprene fabric throughout offers plenty of stretch, flexibility, and unrestricted movement while you surf. Strategic seamless paddle zones (undersleeve panels) also allow for unrestricted motion and help to eliminate chafing.
- Wetsuit made specially for surfing in colder waters
- 4/3mm is the thickest Epic suit from O'Neill
- UltraFlex DS neoprene provides warmth without inhibiting mobility
- FluidFlex Firewall insulation in chest and back lend extra heat
- Back zip with double super-seal neck for watertight coverage
- Strategic seamless paddle zones decrease chafing under the arms
- Krypto knee pads offer durability
- External key pocket
- Item #ONE007T
- [face fabric] UltraFlex DS (neoprene), [chest, back panels] FluidFlex Firewall (neoprene), [knee pads] Krypto
- Water Temp
- 54 - 68F
- 4 / 3mm
- Seam Construction
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.