Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Stand-Up Paddleboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Quiver Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
A little bit of kooky sturgeon folklore doesn't scare you one bit, especially because you're cruising down river on the NRS Quiver Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard. The Quiver is designed specifically for river running and features a wide stance for stability and day-long comfort, while the extra rocker at the nose and tail maintains easy maneuverability. Additionally, the Quiver is equipped with NRS' Axis Technology, which consists of a stiffening agent within the deck, offering a stiff feel and playful performance—without tacking on unnecessary weight. A double wall construction lends added durability and longevity, so you're able to navigate through rough, sturgeon-less water in confidence.
- A stable, easy-to-maneuver board for river running
- Extra rocker in nose and tail is quick and stable
- Webbing handle makes for an easy carry
- Six D-rings provides plenty of lash points for gear
- Removable and interchangeable fins for your convenience
- Pump, pressure gauge, carry bag, and repair kit are included
- Item #NRS00DK
- 10ft 4in
- PVC drop-stitch
- Deck Pad
- D7 Leafield
- 2 whitewater, 2 all-water
- Recommended Rider Weight
- 130 - 250lb
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?