Why We Like The Norrona Lofoten Primloft80 Anorak
Norrona's Lofoten Primaloft 80 Anorak is a lightweight and packable pullover that provides premium insulation for skiers and snowboarders, particularly freeriders. The Primaloft Gold insulation is the premium feature here, providing market-leading warmth for the weight with synthetic fibers that are much more tolerant of snow and sweat than down. The face fabric is both wind-resistant and abrasion-resistant—plus, Norrona added a waterproof and breathable layer on the shoulders, lower torso, and sleeves for maximum weather protection. This pullover features a technical fit with a longer Y-cut, power stretch cuffs, and articulated arms for optimal mobility.
- Pullover anorak made for freeriders
- Synthetic insulation tolerates moisture better than down
- Underarm ventilation zippers to release excess heat and moisture
- Storm hood fitted for a freeride helmet
- Internal and external pockets to store our snow essentials
- Eco-friendly materials reduce our carbon footprint
- Technical fit is Norrona's second tightest fit
- Item #NRAZ07Z
- Responsible Collection
- [material] bluesign®️ APPROVED
- 30D recycled nylon ripstop Cordura
- PrimaLoft Gold Bio
- [external] 1 kangaroo, 2 Napolean, [internal] 1 chest, 1 phone
- side zippers
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.2oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 17, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 4"
Fit and style & colors are great. I love the synthetic insulation which isn't as bulky as down but incredibly warm and is more functional in situations where moisture is high.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help