One pair of pants, four seasons.
The Norrona Women's Falketind Gore-Tex Pro Shell Pants provide bomber protection for mountaineers with a three-layer Gore-Tex membrane that keeps moisture at bay. It's a minimalist pair of pants, with the focus squarely on details like the 3/4-length side zips, custom-fit waist, and functional pockets. Coming in at just under a pound, these pants are ideal for year-round outdoors women.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Lightweight pants for year-round adventures
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex shell
- Waist adjusts to ideal fit with hook-and-loop belt
- Reinforced ankle adds durability
- Gaiter hooks help connect pants to boots
- Zippered pockets provide hands-free storage
- Item #NRA00A4
- Q & A
Waterproof, Great Fit
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gifted these to my cousin that wanted to take them for long hikes and skiing, and she has nothing but good things to say. She lives in a very rainy area, so finding something waterproof was a must - and after many hours of testing these have still held up to the test. She said the side zippers are a life saver when she started to warm up and get moving into a hilly area.
They run true to size and the adjustable velcro tabs make them easy to customize should the fit not be perfect out the box. They run a little bit on the long side but if you plan on wearing with ski or hiking boots they should be perfect.