Why We Like The Wildhorse 7 Trail Running Shoe
We feel secure, light, and bouncy on the trail in the Wildhorse 7 Trail Running Shoe. Nike's React foam balances the scales, giving us cushy impact absorption and springy energy return while remaining light as air. We bomb down hills carefree with the security of added cushion around our heel and durable lugs underfoot.
- Lightweight, responsive running shoe for trail pursuits
- Breathable mesh upper keeps your foot cool when running hard
- Gaiter collar hugs your ankle to keep out debris
- Dynamic Fit System keeps midfoot stable and secure
- React foam is Nike's longest lasting foam
- Multidirectional lugs provide superior grip and durability
- Segmented rock plate protects your feet on rocky terrain
- Pull tap on the back makes for easy on to get out the door quicker
- Item #NKEW0UU
- Upper Material
- React foam, segmented rock plate
- high-abrasion rubber
- Support Type
- React foam
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 35mm, [forefoot] 27mm
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9, single] 11oz
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Loving these ponies so far! The fit is superb, the ride is springy and the tread grippy but not catchy. Dry trails only thus far. I think the integrated gaiter is clutch and also super impressed with the protection provided by the segmented rock plate. I hiked around Southern Utah with my son on my back for a total of almost 40 lbs extra and my feet surprisingly didnt feel beat up.
This post was flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product.