Don't sleep like a mummy.
Most people don't. In fact, most people sleep on their sides. The Women's Nemo Equipment Inc. Rave 30 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is designed with extra-wide knees and elbows so you can roll around for half an hour before falling asleep, just in case that's your jam. Expanding on the whole idea of comfort, NEMO added ventilated gills to the top, so you can lower the temperature when you're overheating without letting in cool air, and the draft collar has a blanket fold for tucked-in comfort and temperature control. The warm down fill packs down small, but it's also treated with Nikwax to resist losing it's air-trapping loft—so there's no need to panic if you spill your canteen on your bed. And since the Rave zips naturally together with the Disco sleeping bag, you should bring your loved one along for the adventure and sleep as soundly as if you'd never left your bed.
- Sleeping bag with a unique design for backpacking in comfort
- Hydrophobic down keeps water from stealing your lofty warmth
- Spoon-shape gives knees and elbows wiggle room while you sleep
- Zippered vents let you lower the temperature without adding a draft
- Waterproof, breathable footbox wards off tent condensation
- Integrated pillow pocket offers a way to create a pillow
- Zips together with the Disco sleeping bag when you want to cuddle
- Nemo likes to break the mold when it designs sleeping bags
- Item #NEM007D
- Q & A
Comfort Features to Rave About
The Rave's key comfort features to help you get a better rest.
Is this the actual color of this bag? Every other Rave 30 I've seen is a different color.
Hey Steven, great call out! It looks like we have a the wrong coloring on this bag. The interior is supposed to be yellow with the updated season's colors. You can see in Kenny G's review what the images should look like! We'll get this fixed ASAP. Please reach out if you have any other questions.