Select Style & Size
TrailMix 12L Hydration Vest
Sure, you can bring along a handful of trail mix and hope it gives you the energy you need to crush your weekend long run, or you can bring along the Nathan TrailMix 12L Hydration Vest and have all the snacks, water, and layers you need to handle whatever the trail throws at you. Offering a solid amount of storage for such a compact pack, the TrailMix vest is made with lightweight, moisture-wicking materials to help keep you comfortable as you run, and features smart design elements to maximize your storage. An included two-liter hydration bladder offers hands-free hydration when you're cranking out quick miles in warmer weather, and two adjustable front pockets hold 22oz soft water flasks for additional water storage. The 12 liter roll-top compartment lets you stash added layers, gear, and food, while two large and stretchy rear pockets provide additional storage to keep rain shells and windbreakers within easy reach.
- Running pack with lots of pocket storage and a lightweight design
- Included two-liter bladder keeps you hydrated for tough terrain
- Front pockets for soft water flasks keep you prepared for hot days
- Main compartment and rear pockets let you stash extra layers
- Shoulder strap pockets keep energy gels and snacks close by
- Internal compression system and side straps pull your load in close
- Reflective details keep you visible on low-light mountain roads
- Item #NAT004H
- 12L (732cu in)
- Hydration Compatible
- 22oz soft flasks, 2L bladder
- Reservoir Included
- 2L bladder with quick release valve
- 2 zippered shoulder, 2 rear stretch, 1 zippered back, 1 roll-top, 4 front stash
- Gear Loops
- internal straps
- Claimed Weight
- [without bladder] 11.62oz, [with bladder] 12.8oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 13, 2020
Everything where u want it
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 141 lbs
This is my second as I gave my last one to a friend and missed it. I use for running, hiking and mountain biking. If you want to go minimal yet take what you need (non winter) adventures then look no more.