Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Melt snow with lightning speed and efficiency.
Whip up dinner for a group or melt a heap of snow fast when you're cooking with the MSR Reactor 2.5L Stove System. MSR's engineers gave this system a large, group-friendly pot and went to great lengths to make the burner system utterly reliable and supremely efficient. The enclosed burner shrugs off winds up to 12 miles per hour, the fuel-pressure regulation system maximizes the life of every fuel canister, and the integrated stove-and-pot design makes for rock-solid stability when cooking and easy storage when it's time to move up to the next camp. Being the largest system in MSR's Reactor line, this stove system is ideal for large groups traveling in the alpine and will boil enough water to heat about five freeze-dried meals at once.
- A large stove system for groups of 2-3 traveling in the alpine
- Radiant burner is enclosed by a heat exchanger for heat efficiency
- Internal regulator feeds fuel at a consistent rate
- Anodized pot strikes a balance between strength and weight
- Stove and fuel stow in pot for compact packing
- Windscreen shrugs off wind for efficient cooking
- Fuel canister sold separately
- Made in USA with imported materials
- Item #CAS0803
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.