Adventure past dark.
The Outpost Short-Sleeve Shirt is both durable enough for weekend adventures and stylish enough for nights in town. Mountain Hardwear made this shirt with a light stretch to improve your mobility on the trail or while biking through the city. And if you’re out past sunset, a first-of-its-kind chest pocket lets your smartphone light shine hands-free.
- An adventure shirt with everyday comfort and style
- Durable cotton blend is built for adventure
- Light stretch for improved mobility on trails
- Unique chest pocket accommodates smartphone flashlight
- Item #MHW013N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
I've been on the hunt for some killer short sleeve button ups for the summer and I finally found a winner! Super soft and comfortable material. Great design again from MH. I originally had a large and it was really big on me, so I sized down to the medium and it's a great fit. It's a modern style fit, not a super baggy style that I've found so many of these to be.