Send the high-walled lines.
Chasing couloirs this weekend? Equip yourself with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Chute Insulated Pant. These ski pants are stuffed with synthetic insulation that will keep you warm even in damp conditions. When it comes to riding pow, you can be confident that the elements will stay out of your setup with the Chute's powder skirt connection points and ankle gaiters with extra-secure webbing connection points. Thigh vents offer air circulation when things get heated. With all the pockets the Chutes have, you can keep your skiing essentials close at hand, so you can send the ravines all day, warmly and happily.
- Warm, ready-to-slay ski pants for days spent navigating the chutes
- Plenty of pockets hold valuables while you adventure
- Adjustable waist for personalized fit
- Thigh vents prevent stuffiness
- Gaiter secure to boots with webbing for added attachment
- Item #MHW00XA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wore these with a baselayer underneath and it was the perfect warmth all day. They were very comfortable and waterproof making them a fantastic snow pant.