Shoot the gap.
Be prepared while dropping into a chute in the Chute Insulated Pant. Mountain Hardwear developed this pant with a sleek, no nonsense freeride mindset. It boasts a fully seam-sealed, two-layer construction for reliable waterproofing and comfortable breathability. Having two zippered front pockets, a zippered thigh pocket and a snap cargo pocket, this pant cuts out the extra features and focuses on performance. Pull tabs on the waist adjust sizing to accommodate a more comfortable fit, and snow gaiters at the ankles keep snow from getting into your boots. Thermal.Q insulation traps heat, while inner thigh ventilation zips can dump heat if you get overheated.
- Ski pants for carving lines in the backcountry
- Fully taped, 2-layer construction grants waterproof protection
- Thermal.Q insulation mimics down heat retention
- Adjustable waist belt accommodates fit between sizes
- Inner thigh ventilation releases heat on the skin track
- Item #MHW015U
- Q & A
Warm Ski Pants
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 125lbs
Love these pants! They fit great, and plenty warm.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I wore these with a baselayer underneath and it was the perfect warmth all day. They were very comfortable and waterproof making them a fantastic snow pant.
Does an avalanche transceiver fit in any of the pockets?