Above and beyond.
Cut through the high-elevation morning chill with the Mountain Equipment Men's Dewline Down Vest. It's an ideal layer for lightweight backpackers and mountaineers who need serious core warmth and a tiny pack size. The lightweight and ultra-compressible Helium 30 outer shell resists wind, water, and heat loss, while the high-loft down insulation traps heat for superior warmth. A stitched-through baffle construction throughout the vest keeps down where it should be for reliable insulation. An inner mesh pocket acts as a stuff sack when things start to heat up in the afternoon.
- A lightweight insulated vest for backpackers and mountaineers
- Helium 30 outer shell for durable protection
- Down insulation provides serious warmth with a tiny pack size
- Stitched-through baffle construction
- Dual tether hem drawcords offer a personalized fit
- Mountain Equipment has five decades of equipping expeditions for harsh conditions
- Item #MEQ005D