Why We Like The Montane Anti-Freeze Hooded Jacket
Winter's bray and spray get hushed by Montane's Anti-Freeze Hooded Jacket. The recycled materials' tight weave dulls icy gusts, and its water-repellent treatment sheds flurries, shielding our bones from chilling conditions, while the lofty, hydrophobic fill delivers a second defense against the cold and the wet as it holds our body heat close.
- Essential puffy jacket for wintertime wandering and exploring
- Hydrophobic down is light, compressible, and water-resistant
- Recycled materials deliver eco-friendly durability and wind-resistance
- Elasticated cuffs and cinchable hem help hold in warmth
- Regular fit and raglan sleeves for freedom of movement
- Fixed 3-panel hood offers additional cozy coverage
- Zippered hand pockets stash smaller essentials
- Included stuff sack for compact stashing
- Item #MNTQ048
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced, Recycled/Repurposed
- 100% recycled Pertex Quantum Eco nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled PEAQ Down Eco, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 750-fill HyperDRY down (RDS water-resistant fluorocarbon-free 90/10 duck down)
- Fill Weight
- [medium] 120g
- Baffle Construction
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- [x-small] 26in
- fixed, 3-panel, insulated
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- casual, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 12, 2023
New FAVORITE down jacket!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
This is a new brand for me and I am SO HAPPY I discovered it! I've had down jackets from Patagonia, Cotopaxi, Black Diamond, etc. and this is by far my new fav. The fit is amazing. It has a cute contoured shape, long enough fit to cover your bum, the hood is not only the perfect size, but it has a built in visor that frames and flatters your face, the high collar has a super soft fleece lining along the zipper that keeps your chin warm and cozy, it has soft pockets and is incredibly warm and packable. It's perfect! Highly recommend!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help