New Styles, More Savings:
Select Style & Size:
Misty Mountain radiates the heart and soul of the American climbing community. Designed by lifelong climbers and sustainably built in the Southern Appalachian Range, the Intrepid Harness—Misty Mountain's bread-and-butter expeditionary harness—embodies the company's philosophy on climbing: climb a little bit of every discipline, spend as much time as possible outside, and show the utmost respect and responsibility for the places you explore. This year, the Intrepid's recently redesigned shape offers a more comfortable fit with the same durable, functional diamond reinforced nylon Misty Mountain has crafted for years in their North Carolina textile facility.
Built with four generous 7-inch reinforced gear loops and a rear webbing haul loop, the Intrepid is ready for long days sport climbing, all-out sieges on big walls, and the occasional ice or mixed climbing day. Reinforced tie-in points offer peace of mind when committing to exposed moves a handful of pitches off the ground, and quick-adjust coated T-6 aluminum buckles allow for a speedy, convenient, and tailored fit whether you're wearing the harness over insulated alpine pants or your favorite pair of crag shorts.
- A do-it-all harness for sport, trad, or ice
- Redesigned shape for a more comfortable fit
- Quick-adjust leg loops for convenient fitting
- Snap-release adjustable rear leg loop holdup
- Abrasion-resist and diamond-reinforced nylon fabric
- Four generous 7-inch reinforced gear loops
- Webbing haul loop for big-wall ascents
- Made in Misty Mountain's textile facility in North Carolina
- Item #MST000G