Millet's must-have mountaineering pant.
Millet made the Men's Trilogy Wool Schoeller Pant for mountaineering missions as tough as the Eiger. Its Schoeller Wool NatureTec fabrication uses merino wool for natural thermal regulation that warms you up when you're resting on top of frigid summits and cools you down when you're sweating on the ascent. Schoeller's merino wool is also naturally odor-resistant and provides outstanding durability against rock, ice, and everything the mountain throws your way.
Millet also made sure this pant provides a performance-driven four-way stretch for uninhibited mobility whether you're ski touring, ice climbing, or snowshoeing to a mountaintop. An alpine fit keeps the Trilogy light, slim, and compact, while preformed knees ensure mobility. This pant also has Toughtex reinforcements to enhance its long-lasting durability.
- Millet's must-have pant for mountaineering, alpinism, and touring
- Schoeller Wool NatureTec provides outstanding abrasion-resistance
- Merino wool offers natural thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Four-way stretch assures freedom of movement in this slimmer pant
- Toughtex reinforcements ensure long-lasting durability
- Millet is a staple in Europe's mountaineering scene
- Item #MIL00B9