Select style & size:Select options
A classic for a reason.
With the exception of an increased capacity suitable to truck around a 70-meter rope and a redesigned, larger tarp, the Metolius Ropemaster HC Bag features the same time-tested design that made the Ropemaster the iconic bag that it still is today. As the first and bestselling rope bag ever made, this rope bag's design facilitates easier loading with windows and tie-in points for quick rope-end identification. Unbreakable aluminum buckles cinch this rope bag shut so your gear and rope stay securely in the bag no matter how steep the approach is.
- A classic rope bag with a remastered design for optimizing crag days
- Larger rope tarp keeps rope out of dirt, mud, and sand
- Opening for ease of loading and packing
- Window and tie-in points for easy rope-end identification
- Aluminum buckles securely hold rope and gear in bag
- Item #MET005G
- Q & A
Best in the biz.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Metolius Ropemaster is the best rope bag on the market; no contest. There’s a reason 90% of climbers have at least one of these. Perfect size tarp, great tie-in points, easy to stow and carry, and it even has a handy little window so you can see which rope you have in there without opening it up. Using a rope bag will extend the life of your ropes, and this one is perfect.