Tremblant 6in Polar Waterproof Ice+ Boot
Slip on a pair of winter weather ready boots and head out the door in a flash with the Merrell Tremblant 6in Polar Waterproof Ice+ Boot. M Select DRY waterproofing withstands moisture when trekking through fresh now on the way to check the mailbox, and M Select WARM synthetic insulation traps and holds heat for a warm feel throughout the day. And a Vibram Arctic Grip sole keeps steady traction through packed snow and slick surfaces.
- A boot that stands up to cold weather conditions with ease
- M Select DRY treatment blocks out moisture when out and about
- Synthetic insulation holds warmth when braving frigid weather
- Kinetic Fit removable insole adds customizable support on the go
- Vibram Arctic Grip sole bites into slick surfaces for stability
- Item #MER00KJ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
This is a great winter boot. Lightweight, but warm and stays dry. I normally wear a 10 but downsized to a 9.5 and fits great. Very happy with he purchase.