Trail Glove 5 Running Shoe
Merrell studied the foot in motion to engineer the Trail Glove 5 running shoe—a trail running and training shoe to enhance the foot's natural ability to stabilize your body during rapid changes in movement. This is accomplished through its Barefoot 2 construction that shapes the shoe to your foot and 0mm drop that allow the foot to splay naturally through each stride. A Hyperlock TPU heel counter delivers a secure hold while a TrailProtect rock plate guards against underfoot debris on the trail. Finally, Vibram TC5+ outsoles provide you with highly durable grip, stability, and slip-resistance across varied terrain.
- Minimalist shoe with stability for trail running and training
- 0mm drop reduces impact and encourages natural gait
- Mesh and TPU upper delivers breathability and a secure fit
- Hyperlock TPU heel counter provides a comfortably secure hold
- M Select FRESH repels unwanted odors for fresh comfort
- Constructed with an anatomical shape for natural feel
- TrailProtect rock plate guards against underfoot debris
- Vibram TC5+ offers highly durable grip across varying terrain
- Item #MER00MN
What do you think about this product?
May 3, 2019
I bought these shoes for my wife because she runs and these seemed like the perfect upgrade from her older running shoes. They are light-weight and she loves the color. The only problem with these shoes is the piece in the top of the shoe will begin to make her feet hurt close to the end of her run or work-out. Overall, these are nice shoes and we would order this brand again.